Friday, March 12, 2010

Bubbles!

I haven't put up any bathtub pictures in a while, and really what's better than babies in the tub? Not much. Miss Colbie seems to enjoy her baths, or at least she lets me scrub her without throwing a fit. She looks so different with wet hair because her little mohawk is never usually that tame. Cambry had her first bubble bath which I thought she would love because she loves bubbes, but I was wrong. I put some on her head and she kept saying "No more bubbles!!!", but then I let her play in them for a while and she seemed to be okay.







3 comments:

  1. I pitty the fool who doesn't like bubbles! - said with a Mr. T accent of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm nice naked baby pussy! I wanna bury my face in the between those chubby thighs and finger fuck her until she's quivering

    ReplyDelete