Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dance, Dance, Dance

Tuesday will go down in history as one of my favorite days as a mom. BOTH of my babies were signed up for a ballet class! When Cambry was in class by herself Colbie wanted to dance some much she could hardly take it and now it was her time to shine too. Her smile was huge when she was in class! Best of all, their cousin Brielle was in the class too so the three girls had a blast! I did not get the best pictures of all three of them together, but we have seven more weeks so don't worry.


Getting ready to leave for class. On all other days Colbie refuses headbands, but she insisted on wearing one to her dance class.


Finally at class and the three cousins are waiting for their names to be called.

Proud of her name tag.

I'm sure Cambry was asking when her solo was.

Goofing off afterwards.


This picture is my favorite of the day. At home I told Colbie to pose like a ballerina and she had the most serious face and tried so so hard to get one leg crossed over the other like in this picture. That is her "ballerina" move I guess, and she showed it to me again after class. I love how serious she was about it.

And of course little Brae was dressed like a ballerina hanging out with Cindy and I while the girls were in class.


1 comment: