Friday, April 13, 2012

Easter!

I love April. It's my favorite month actually. We get to celebrate Easter, my dads birthday, my birthday, Cambry's birthday and usually we go on a weekend trip somewhere. Not to mention the weather is always beautiful and I extra appreciate the nice weather just knowing the heat is around the corner. So far the month is off to a great start of living up to my expectations! Easter was a great success. We woke up in the morning to see what the Easter Bunny had brought. Then we headed to church to thank Jesus for his awesome life. Then we came home and waited for our family to come over and hung out with them for the evening.

I wanted Cambry to sleep in curlers which she likes to do, but Colbie always has to wear one too.





Getting ready for church.

I almost couldn't even post this picture because Colbie looks so old!!




The obnoxiously big hair flowers I made for the girls. It's Easter, go big or go home.



This bad picture is the best one I got all day of the cousins together, but it makes me laugh. It looks like Cambry is eating Braelyn's head.


The cute matching Branton family.

The cousin egg hunt. My kids clothes disappeared at some point!



Good thing Cambry is wearing her stethoscope though.

Fun in the play car! They were laughing so hard.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore every photo! You dad hasn't changed one bit! And, I totally thought the same thing about Cambry eatting her head :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. these 2 topless are soo hot. it looks like there's plenty of bushes out back there i can take them both behind those bushes and do all kinds of fun things to them both

    ReplyDelete