Friday, August 17, 2012

TRAACNA


I had to make the decision on whether or not to send Cambry to preschool this year, and I just selfishly could not send her off!  It's my last year before she goes to kindergarten and I am going to spend every minute that I can with her.  With that said,  I know I have the responsibility of teaching her what she needs to know to be set up for success when she starts school.  Last week we began The Robert's Academy of Academics, Creativity, & Nudity Acceptance.  My nudist children have shown up for every session of school thus far in only their undies, so we decided that would be the required uniform.  (Though teachers and guest speakers are all required to be fully dressed)  They have been awesome about their enthusiasm to learn and try new things.  They ask all day if they can "do learning", and I they are bummed when their session is over.  The girls favorite part was picking out their school supplies.  Cambry picked a Brave pencil box and Colbie picked a Lalaloopsy pencil box which are their favorite.  We are having school in the ex-nursery room for now.  That room is headed for a major makeover very soon!

First day of school  

3 comments:

  1. It does not get any more awesome than this my friend! You're going to be the bet teacher ever! And props for deciding to keep your clothes on :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd bend that bitch right over the little table and slam so far into her pussy until she screams for me to dump a huge load into her

    ReplyDelete