Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cambry's first day of school!!!



I knew at some point this day would happen, and I have been dreading it for five years now.  School!!!  It was a struggle for me because I feel like for the past five years I have had the best job I could ever have, and school means that it is changing.  I don't love schedules, mornings, or really responsibility for that matter I try to avoid it at all cost.  School is schedules, EARLY mornings, and loads of responsibility.  As much as I denied it was going to happen, it happened.  Cambry is loving it though, so that is great.  Her teacher's name is Miss Jones who is so kind and just the personality I would pick for Cambry's first teacher.  It has only been three days and I can already tell Cambry is going to thrive in school. 
Here is day one's wake up call!  She looked so comfy I just wanted to snuggle up with her go to sleep.  We made a wise choice though and got up, made pancakes, and began the process of getting ready. 
 

Originally I was not a fan of uniforms, but after seeing how cute she is in them I am starting to be okay with the idea.


 Colbie, dragging around some of Cambry's school supplies.  Not the happiest helper, but she helped.





Cambry and Miss Jones! 



2 comments:

  1. She is so dang cute in that uniform! I'm so glad to see that she's having fun so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks sooooo grown up!!! I have no doubt she will do incredibly well in school. She has had THE BEST teacher getting her ready for it :) Love her in that uniform too!

    ReplyDelete