Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Is there life out there?

Hello? Is the world still turning? I have been stuck at home since last week due to mad sickness going around here. Cambry started puking her guts up last Thursday. She caught the flu so badly poor thing. Until today she hasn't been herself, and she's still a little mellow. Colbie didn't get it as badly, but has had a little diarrhea and fever. Drew was a champ helping with everything until he had to leave on Sunday for Texas. Luckily, he was here to help threw the throw up stages because I couldn't do it alone. Things are looking up though, wonderful grandma Cindy has come up for the week to help with the girls and let me run out of the house. She has been so helpful, thank you Cindy! I had the carpets and couches cleaned today to ensure all signs of sickness had left the building, and I'm starting to feel better about being home. It could have been worse and I could have gotten it too, but so far so good. Drew is a little icky in Texas but not too bad. Sorry no cute pictures this post, trust me you don't want them.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you too! Let's do something soon ok? I might go crazy if we don't!

    ReplyDelete