Sunday, January 2, 2011

Christmas at the Roberts


Christmas time was so fun this year! It started of with Uncle Will coming up from Tucson on the 23rd, and hanging out with us. The girls love him and have a blast playing with him and McPherson (his giant English bulldog). Then grandma Cindy came up on Christmas Eve and we celebrated with her that night. (She got the girls a trampoline which pretty much ended up being a present to me because it occupies their time so much!) On Christmas morning we had our own private family Christmas with just the four of us finding what Santa had left. Cambry was so excited for Santa to come. My favorite moment of the day was following her downstairs while she discovered that Santa had eaten her cookies and left her new toys. It was so magical, and I love that nothing was even questioned. I do have to say that it is a lot of work on the "elves" that put everything together. Some of those toys have a million more pieces to put together than you think. I would like to thank the "elves" for all of the hard work that they did every year and did not get credit for at the time. (Santa is kind of a credit-hog) Anyways, after naps we headed over to my parents house for a Harrison bash. It was tons of fun! Great food and awesome family time. We opened presents and stayed up until almost midnight playing games. Even my grandma and grandpa B!
The best part of this Christmas was feeling so loved by every member of our family. We are so blessed. God is so good and has surrounded our family with love and support. We love you guys!



Notice Scary made the picture. He was a hit! She takes him everywhere. Her sweet Aunt Cindy even made Scary some beanies for Christmas that are amazing.

Sweet Colbie. Notice her Christmas miracle? Pigtails!!!


The super-sweet ride my parents got the girls. They LOVE it, so does Brielle.

Possibly one of my favorite pics ever!
The kids didn't have ALL the fun.

4 comments:

  1. That Barbie Car rides smoother than the Murano!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HaHa I know I'm glad we have a backup now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just laughed out loud watching that video! You're a hoot! The girls looked so beautiful on Christmas and I'm so glad that Cambry enjoyed the Christmas magic that is Santa. I love all my Santa memories and it sounds like she will have some very special ones herself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christin....that is SO you on the Barbie Car. Hilarious! And I might add, you did a fantabulous job on the dresses. The girls look STUNNING!! You are a natural!!! =) Oh, and the pigtails...def one of my happiest moments with Presley. Colbie looks so friggen cute!

    ReplyDelete