Monday, January 17, 2011

Say what?!

These are just a few of the funny things that these girls have done to keep me constantly entertained lately.

Cambry: "I love Brielle, she is my best friend."
Me: "That's so sweet Cambry. What about Colbie? Can she be your best friend too?"
Cambry: "No, she can't be my best friend. Colbie is a girl and a boy."


I was praying with Colbie before putting her to bed. Her head was on her blanket on my shoulder and she had her pacifier in her mouth in full bedtime mode. As I was finishing the prayer I was at the half way point of laying her into her crib when I said "Amen" and then she said "Amen". I paused and then laid her down, but I wanted to pick her up and say "What did you just say?!" I let her go to sleep though, but tested her the next day. Sure enough she says amen after every prayer now. I love it!


Cambry: twirling in circles with her arms in the air "Look! I'm a princess like daddy!!"

The whole family was in the car after church and Drew and I were talking about what we wanted to eat. Cambry voiced her opinion of wanting to eat out, but decided to pick up food and head home. We were ordering Chinese so we didn't get the girls their own meal because just share with us. So Cambry hears me placing the order and I gave them my name for pick up. I guess she realized she wasn't getting anything so from the backseat she yells in her loudest voice in hopes of the lady on the other end hearing her "AND A MILK FOR CAMBRY!!!!" We laughed the entire ride.

2 comments:

  1. THIS is my favorite post of YOURS! HILARIOUS!! Can't wait to see you guys today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cambry's humor never disappoints! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete