Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Halloween, in November

I'm a bit behind on my posts since it's November and I'm posting about Halloween, Colbie has been two for a month now and I haven't posted her stats, and I have a new niece who deserves a post more than anything and I still haven't done that! Ugh. I will be getting to all of that don't worry!
Here are a few pictures from our Halloween. As most of you know Cambry wanted to be an astronaut because that's what she wants to be when she grows up. She also wants to be a doctor so she has decided to meet in the middle and be a space doctor. Aliens need healthcare too. (unless you live in Arizona then that is a touchy subject ;) Drew already had an astronaut costume so they were the perfect pair!
Colbie wanted to be a viking. Probably because her favorite movie is Tangled and she loves the vikings. She was so cute! I didn't want to be the only one not dressed up so I made myself a viking costume to match Colbie's so that we could be twins.






1 comment:

  1. This brings a smile to my face like you would not believe :D

    ReplyDelete