Saturday, November 19, 2011

Braelyn is here!!


So I know this post is super late, but I wanted to announce the arrival of my beautiful new niece Braelyn Aria Branton. Born on October 4, 2011 (I call her my trucker baby 10-4 good buddy!) She weighed 6lbs 15oz and was 19 inches long. I was so honored to be in the room and take pictures of Braelyn's arrival. My sister did a great job and had another wonderful delivery. And PERFECT! She is such a gorgeous baby, and she is so sweet too. She spends most of her days sleeping, eating, and cuddling with her mommy and daddy. Brielle loves her so much and Cambry and Colbie are smitten as well. Braelyn we love you and can't wait to make a lifetime of memories together!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love you so much! Thanks for taking all of the pictures, and then going home to take care of my big girl. Braelyn loves her Aunt Christin!

    ReplyDelete