Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Look out Jennifer Beals


Cambry had her last dance class for the season on Monday. She was so cute dancing that I hated to see it come to an end, but we can always put her in again. Every class they danced to Christmas songs and the last dance was to "I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas". They had some pretty great dance moves including when they lined up to pass a stuffed hippopotamus wearing a tutu. Cambry was third in line bouncing up and down waiting for her turn. The first girl took the hippo and passed it on, and the second girl took the hippo and passed it on to Cambry. Cambry took the hippo hugged it, rocked it, and when the teacher said "pass it Cambry, pass it Cambry" Cambry finally kissed the hippo and passed it. Unfortunately this was the only class that I forgot my camera. I was very proud of her for all of her efforts in dance, but do to her "artistic flair" (by that I mean all of the other kids following the teachers moves and Cambry doing her own 90% of the time) I don't think we will enroll her in Julliard anytime soon. Here are some of our memories from this session.








Cambry felt it would appropriate to give herself a solo when all of the other girls are lined up against the wall. :) I love that kid.

You'll have your turn one day Juju!

3 comments:

  1. Eeeeeee!!! That cut off shirt and leg warmers are so stinking adorable I can't help but squeal in delight :D love the hippo story too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how creative you are. The cut off shirt was perfect. I know if I was a mom of another girl in class I'd keep saying, "Dang that mom and her well dressed ballerina! I just can't keep up!":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love cambry to dance private for me and slowly strip, watch me stroking my c--k as I look at her nkd body

    ReplyDelete