Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Cambry is 3+1! (sounds less old than saying 4)

Cambry is four.  Cambry is four.  Cambry is FOUR?!!!!  I can't say it enough to make it sound real.  Wow this little girl is growing up!  I love her so much and I am so proud of the little girl that she is becoming.  She has such a tender heart.  She cares so much for her sister and her parents.  She loves to pick flowers for me.  She loves to have her sister follow her and show her how to do things or help her.  She is so cuddly.  She wakes up in the best mood every morning and is ready for her day.  She doe NOT like bee's.  She loves Jesus and constantly tells me that she loves me more than Satan.  When she is telling a story I always have to bite the sides of my cheeks to not laugh because she is so animated when telling it.  She loves princesses, scary things, pirates, learning, movies, and music.  She has a wicked plan of how she would have burned Golith's head if she were David instead of using the rock like he chose.  She makes me close her closet door at night so aliens don't get her, but during the day she likes aliens.  She sings all day long.  She loves her ballet class and is learning to love swim lessons.  I'm actually just going to have Cambry tell you what she likes, but that's another post.  For her birthday this year we had some of Cambry's buddies over for a pirate party, and she had so much fun!  Today (April 30th) is her actual birthday so we are taking her to Build-a-Bear so she can make a teddy bear.  She asked for a teddy bear and mouthwash for her birthday.  I love her.  (Yes, we got her mouthwash too and gave it to her this morning.)




My ridiculously talented friend, Jihae, made the most amazing cake that fit the theme perfectly! Jihae, you are amazing thank you!!






Pretty much my favorite pic of the day!


This picture is so cute.  Drew made a very handsome pirate and was man enough to wear an earring!








4 comments:

  1. eww. you guys are TOO GOOD LOOKING. i like how my hubby is in the pics of cam blowing out her candles. he looks like a creeper, but since cambry loves him, hopefully she will appreciate that he was at her party when she looks at these pictures later. love you. great party. great 4 year old girl you've got ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Cambry!
    P.S. My birthday is April 30 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are gold!! I love the one of you guys kissing Cambry. Great memories maties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMBRY!!! What an insanely adorable party!!! I want a pirate party! And, you guys could not look any cuter! The beads in her hair bring back fond memories ;)

    ReplyDelete