Monday, May 14, 2012

Colbie's potty trained!!

I know that there have been a lot of posts lately about Cambry, but I've been saving a good one for Colbie!  She has accomplished something that I have only dreamed about......NO MORE DIAPERS!!  Halle-freakin-lujah.  I am so excited!  As you know she got her motivation from the night we took Cambry to Build-A-Bear for her birthday.  Colbie wanted a bear so much, and I told her she could build one as soon as she was potty trained.  Plus, I had told myself that I would try to train her in May, and the next day was May 1st so I thought it was perfect.  I had no idea if she was ready because she had never shown interest in going on the potty, so I has prepared myself for the worst but Colbie blew my mind.  I just said that there would be no more diapers and so she just started going on the potty!  It was that easy!  She got a skittle for going potty and an owl sticker for her potty chart, and if she pooped she got a tattoo too.  It was just the motivation and encouragement that she needed to have a crazy successful week.  We stayed home a bit more than usual, but we did go out for short trips and she did fine and had no problem going potty on public toilets.  She did have her first big accident when we were in line at Pei Wei.  It was really funny and she still talks about it, so now I am prepared with a back up outfit and undies in my car though I haven't had to use them yet!  Then came the reward.  Time for Build-A-Bear!  She had so much fun picking the ugliest most colorful bear she could find. :)     

Getting her bear stuffed.  She was too scared to step on the pedal to make it go, so big sis helped out.

 Then she put in the heart.

Then she gave her a bath.
 She completed the masterpiece with a Kermit shirt and white undies. (it is the potty training bear)

The potty chart.  She had 12 potties on day 1!  The days after that we stopped giving stickers unless she asked so that it didn't become too much of a habit, but all potty went on the potty. 


She also got to pick out her new undies so she picked Rapunzel and days of the week undies.  She looks so big in them!
Colbie Taylor we are so proud of you!!!  Thanks for all of your hard work!  You did it!


8 comments:

  1. Wahoo Colbie!!!!! That is SO stinking exciting! And, way to go Mommy!!! My fav picture is of her and her potty chart - she looks so proud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful. You must be very proud of her. Do you have any more big girl panty pictures or any revealing potty pics that you could share with me.
    I would like send you some pics of my little Jenny. My email is TheCumbersomeMom@yahoo.com. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bulls-it e-mail addy, I have potty, panty and nkd to share

      Delete
  3. big girl in her big girl panties! I'd pull them off an fuck her creamy lil ass

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mmmmmmmmmmmmm yes I love to join you lets tag team her

      Delete
  4. How about we tie her where she can't move and gangbang her holes all we like filling her with our dicks and cum over and over

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to fill her with cock

    ReplyDelete