Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I've been waiting to post these pictures because I thought I had a creepy blog-stalker who was a bit too interested in my children. Turns out it was just a creepy friend, and I already knew that. :) Anyways, here is a couple of nakey buns pictures of the cousins. We all know that Colbie and Brielle are a bit different in size, but I'm pretty sure we now know where Colbie is storing her extra lbs. Booty and thighs. Kim Kardashian look out!



A profile view of Colbie's badonkadonk

5 comments:

  1. I think Colbie is going to hate you for this pic later. I, on the other hand, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy - "Colbie, if you don't stop texting (boyfriend's name) at all hours of the night I'm going to show him The Picture."

    Colbie - "What picture?"

    Christy - "Oh, you know what picture."

    Colbie - "Not the Badonkadonk Picture?!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are two of the most fuckable asses I've seen now I really have a stiffy, can't wait to see those bald little pussies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I love wanking looking at little bald baby c-nts

      Delete
  4. way too many sweet fucking asses!

    ReplyDelete