Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sisters in the buff

I was just enjoying the playing that was going on between the girls the other day. The really get on a roll making each other laugh. They have similar interests too. Neither of them enjoy clothes. Cambry just takes hers off while Colbie walks around tugging at her shirt crying "off! off!" I have no problems with it, so I let them be free of their threads. Here they are just playing on Coblie's "blankey". I didn't even pose them.




I think Colbie looks gorgeous in this one.

6 comments:

  1. Colbie has such perfect little lips, and those eyes!!! That's gotta just melt your heart to see them hugging like that. What sweeties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You crazy girl, I put this as my background and changed it at the last minute. Funny! SEESTERS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this today. Cute little naked babes. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh fucking awesome I'll spew cum all over both those little bitches! mom can watch but just let me have my way with them both

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. one each and we swap all day long until both drip c-m from all 3 holes

      Delete