Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Proverbs 14:1

"The wise woman builds her house, but with her own hands the foolish one tears hers down." Proverbs 14:1.

God, show me ways to build up my household. Let my hands do your work in my home. Help me to make wise decisions to be the support that this family needs. Allow me to have a servants heart as do my everyday chores that are not my favorite. Open my eyes to any way that I could be tearing my house down, and help me to change those ways. Keep the many idols and distractions of this world out of my reach so that I can focus on my family and their needs. Help my children and my husband to drip with the love that I pour on them. Show me new ways to show them love and make their days special. I want to love each of differently according to their needs. Help us to laugh as a family and build up priceless memories. Thank you for the opportunity that you have given me to be a wife and mother. Please show me how to do it well. Help me be humble and gracious in this role, and never let me take it for granted.
Please keep our family close, safe, and together forever.

1 comment:

  1. It may be the hormones, but this brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for sharing, I really needed this today :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete