Thursday, March 10, 2011

Then there were two

It's strange to think that at Colbie's young age she is at the age (17 months) that Cambry was at when Colbs was born! Cambry instantly became the "older one" so I think I overlooked how young she really was. Now seeing Colbie at this age I can't believe I had them so close! I love the age gap they have though. If I had to do it all over again I would. They are so hilarious the way they play with each other. I just hope that they end up being best friends like my sister and I did.

Flashback


This video is the first time Cambry and Colbie met.

1 comment:

  1. great post. my fave part of the video is when drew is rubbing cam's little chubby hand. what a great dad. so cute. and obviously her being interested in the book on the ground was also awesome. as was the serious trip. love you guys

    ReplyDelete