Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ladies zoo day

The girls and I headed to the zoo yesterday and had some beautiful weather and fun! It had been a while since we had been to the zoo and I forgot how much they love it. Colbie is growing and changing so fast that this trip was different for her than any other. As soon as we entered and saw the giraffes she was trying to escape the stroller. She had her arms stretched out in front of her as far as they would go and saying "hug! hug! hug!" All she wanted was to hug every animal that we went to see. It's was so cute and I remember Cambry doing the same thing.


Holding hands and looking at monkeys up close in Monkey Village. They both wanted to hold the monkeys in here, but that's thankfully against the rules.

Cambry looks like such a big girl in this pic. I think she looks so pretty.

This is the stinky monkey that PEED on my shoulder. Nasty. I went straight home and showered.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you girls had so much fun! Cambry does look like such a big girl in that second picture...and beautiful, like her mommy! :)

    ReplyDelete