Friday, July 8, 2011

Colbie's first haircut!


I've been waiting to give Colbie her first haircut. It was actually operation - remove the mullet. I took about an inch and a half off of the back to start to even out her locks. It was a little scary because it takes kids so long to grow hair (can I get an amen, Brielle?) and I didn't want to cut off all of her hard work. I could not allow the mini-mullet to continue though.

The before (that's a sucker not a cigarette)

Got a little restless during the blow dry.

Happy at the end though!

Approving of her reflection


Cambry also got a trim too. She likes having long hair like Rapunzel, so we are keeping it long. I told her it was her turn and she said "Okay, but you can only cut one hair". I explained to her that all of them had to be cut and she braced herself, took a deep breath, and with her eyes closed said "....Okay....but will I be bald?" It really made me laugh and feel a tad bit guilty because when she doesn't want me to brush her hair I tell her if you don't brush your hair it gets matted and when you can't get the mats out we would have to shave her head. Then I give her the choice of a head shaving or a brushing. She always picks a brushing. I do realize as I am typing this out it makes me sound pure evil, but it's all in good fun. When I was in cosmetology school multiple children came in with matted hair that they didn't want brushed, and the parents didn't make them. We would spend HOURS trying to brush through nasty hair with a kid screaming at us the entire time. I told myself that would NOT be my kid. And it's not. :)

Cambry's before pic. (I love Colbie's serious face with slicked back hair in the background)

The After. She is pleased that only about a half inch came of and she still had tons of pretty blonde hair!


6 comments:

  1. I cannot get over how long her hair is!!! And, her little question about being bald is hil-a-ri-ous, hahaha :D

    And, if you were to see the mullet Izzy is rocking right now you would be rocking yourself in a corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, just like their momma! I was telling Ray about Cambry's new sayings. We are still laughing at the shrooms. You all are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT believe how long her hair is getting! My beautiful little Rapunzel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love reading your blogs. The things Cambry says...man! Those girls are so cute and we miss you guys. Can't wait to see you sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now my cock just exploded after looking at those pictures now I have cum all over my laptop

    ReplyDelete
  6. she probably has the sweetest tasting pussy

    ReplyDelete