Monday, August 15, 2011

Hair Week Begins!!


Have you ever heard of a skills exchange? I hadn't, but now I love them! My friend Lainey set up a skills exchange for the ladies in her bible study and in mine. Our bible studies use to be one, but grew to much and had to split so we are all buddies anyways and it's always fun to get together. The idea of the skills exchange is that someone volunteers to teach the group something that they are skilled in. Unfortunately, I had to miss the first two so I missed out on crocheting and learning to cook Korean food. Last months I volunteered to have a "Hair how to" night at my house. We had so much fun. The ladies that came did such a great job learning to curl their hair in different ways and learning different types of braids. However, we learned a lot in a small amount of time, so I promised them that I would make some instructional videos covering what we learned so that they can practice at home. That being said, I am making this week, Hair Week! I will post the first video later today.





2 comments: